EZ Recipe - Pheasant in Crock Pot
Easy pheasant recipes
A crock pot is probably the easiest way to cook a pheasant. This is easy as you just put the pheasant in the crock pot and let is sit on low heat, then cook the rest of the meal when you are ready to eat. If you have time, we recommend other recipes, but this is definitely EZ, and you can flavor for your taste.
- Put the cleaned pheasant in a crock pot
- Pour in a can of flavoring/sauce, or add a cup of water (see below)
- Turn crock pot to low heat
- Let it sit all day
- Enjoy for supper!
For crock pot cooking, you can add anything for the sauce. Put the bird in the
crock pot, and add any one of these (or come up with your own)
- Cream of mushroom soup or your favorite cream soup
- Any sweet fruit sauce
- We have heard cherry pie filling is good
- Add water with your own seasonings
- Add water, carrots, broccoli, or other veggies
- Add water, and a entire head of garlic, celery and carrots
Favorite Easy Pheasant Recipe (Easy to make Pheasant recipe)
- Put pheasant in a crock pot
- Add Garlic, carrots, and celery (leave garlic in cloves)
- Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Cook all day on low heat.
- Garlic can be used as a topping on warmed bread or toast, served with the bird