Tweet ThisBookmark and Share

For Lodge Owners

If you are a hunting lodge owner, we can provide the following:

Training (Click the sub link below "For lodges")

-Certification for Food Handlers (CFM), we are listed on the Department of Health web site, under www.Rserving.com.

-Certified Food Handler approved course in South Dakota

-Certified Responsible Serving of Alcohol, we are listed on the South Dakota Dept of Revenue web site, under www.Rserving.com

Web Site design (Click the sub link below "For lodges")